Power with intelligence.
Offering outstanding power performance, this series can handle the toughest work conditions, delivering better fuel economy, better cold starting capability and lower operational noise.
Features include a High-Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) fuel system for strong performance, full authority electronic control for precise engine manipulation and a low-maintenance filter assembly to minimise downtime.
Already meeting Tier 3/Stage IIIA emissions standards at both 1500rpm and 1800rpm, the advanced QSL engine platform will be carried forward to Tier 4i through 2015.
Common Rail fuel System and Controls - Bosch high pressure common rail (HPCR) - Optimize engine performance to provide seamless integration and advanced diagnostics and programming options.
Holset HX40 Turbocharging - Optimizes operation across the power range with improved response.
Integrated Block Design - Integrated fluid circuits replace hoses and eliminate potential leaks.
24-Valve Cylinder Head – Four valves per cylinder for increased power with faster response at every rpm.
Coolpac Integrated Design - products are supplied complete with cooling package and air cleaner kit for a complete power package. Each component has been has been specifically developed and rigorously tested for G-Drive products, ensuring high performance, durability and reliability.
Service and Support - G-Drive products are backed by an uncompromising level of technical support and after sales service, delivered through a world class service network.
To protect public health and conserve our planet's natural resources, legislation from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and regulatory agencies in the European Union (EU) has, for the past decade, required that pollutants produced by diesel engines - such as nitrogen oxides (NOx), hydrocarbons (HC) and particulate matter (PM) - be reduced.
Throughout this time, Cummins Inc. has been at the forefront of the move to meet these new standards, becoming:
- the first manufacturer to introduce EPA Tier-2 and Tier-3 products to the market - ahead of the regulatory deadline;
- the first manufacturer to introduce EU Stage IIIA compliant generator-drive diesel engines to Europe;
- the leader in innovative emissions solutions that focus predominantly on in-cylinder design improvements to eliminate most of the NOx, HC and PM before they are formed.
As a result, our diesel engines are not only very clean, but also retain all of their performance advantages without exhaust after treatment strategies that add cost and complicate maintenance for end users.
- Mid-range (1.3 - 9L) medium-horsepower engines (16 to 476 hp), providing the broadest Tier 3 range which further reduce Tier 2 NOx levels by 38%
- Heavy duty (11 - 15L) 415 to 755 hp engines powering commercial operations
- High-horsepower (19 - 78L) 675 to 3700 hp at both 1500 and 1800 rpm, designed to meet Tier 2/Stage II emissions requirements for electronics and diagnostics, base engine and turbocharging, power cylinder and fuel systems
Specifications based on typical generator set output. For full specifications, view the PDF for a specific model above.
Cummins Power Generation provides the best warranty and extended warranty plan in the industry. You can expect Cummins Power Generation and its authorized warranty locations to:
- Stand behind Cummins Power Generation products.
- Repair all failures that are a result of defects in materials or factory workmanship by Cummins Power Generation, or arrange for OEM warranty service if component is from another manufacturer.
- Provide the benefit of the coverage immediately.
- Treat all customers fairly and consistently.
For specific information regarding your warranty, or for more information regarding our warranties contact your nearest distributor.