Superior performance and durability.
Combining sophisticated electronics with advanced engineering, this new series takes power generation to the next level. The product of extensive research and development, its advanced combustion techniques ensure stringent European and EPA-MOH emissions requirements are met and operation is virtually smoke-free.
Specifically designed for extended life, achieving over 20,000 hours operation before overhaul, the new component configuration also sets a new benchmark for low cost operation.
High pressure fuel pump, Modular Common Rail fuel System (MCRS) and state of the art integrated electronic control system provide superior performance, efficiency and diagnostics. The electronic fuel pumps deliver up to 1600 bar injection pressure and eliminate mechanical linkage adjustments.The new MCRS utilizes an electric priming pump which is integrated with the off-engine stage-1 fuel filter head
and is controlled and powered by the engine ECM. The stage-2 fuel filters are mounted on-engine.
CTT (Cummins Turbo Technologies) HX82/HX83 turbocharging utilizes exhaust energy with greater efficiency for improved emissions and fuel consumption.
Low Temperature After-cooling - Two-pump Two-loop (2P2L)
Ferrous Cast Ductile Iron (FCD) Pistons - High strength design delivers superior durability.
G-Drive Integrated Design - Each component has been specifically developed and rigorously tested for G-Drive products, ensuring high performance, durability and reliability.
Service and Support - G-Drive products are backed by an uncompromising level of technical support and after sales service, delivered through a world class service network.
To protect public health and conserve our planet's natural resources, legislation from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and regulatory agencies in the European Union (EU) has, for the past decade, required that pollutants produced by diesel engines - such as nitrogen oxides (NOx), hydrocarbons (HC) and particulate matter (PM) - be reduced.
Throughout this time, Cummins Inc. has been at the forefront of the move to meet these new standards, becoming:
- the first manufacturer to introduce EPA Tier-2 and Tier-3 products to the market - ahead of the regulatory deadline;
- the first manufacturer to introduce EU Stage IIIA compliant generator-drive diesel engines to Europe;
- the leader in innovative emissions solutions that focus predominantly on in-cylinder design improvements to eliminate most of the NOx, HC and PM before they are formed.
As a result, our diesel engines are not only very clean, but also retain all of their performance advantages without exhaust after treatment strategies that add cost and complicate maintenance for end users.
- Mid-range (1.3 - 9L) medium-horsepower engines (16 to 476 hp), providing the broadest Tier 3 range which further reduce Tier 2 NOx levels by 38%
- Heavy duty (11 - 15L) 415 to 755 hp engines powering commercial operations
- High-horsepower (19 - 78L) 675 to 3700 hp at both 1500 and 1800 rpm, designed to meet Tier 2/Stage II emissions requirements for electronics and diagnostics, base engine and turbocharging, power cylinder and fuel systems
Specifications based on typical generator set output. For full specifications, view the PDF for a specific model above.
Cummins Power Generation provides the best warranty and extended warranty plan in the industry. You can expect Cummins Power Generation and its authorized warranty locations to:
- Stand behind Cummins Power Generation products.
- Repair all failures that are a result of defects in materials or factory workmanship by Cummins Power Generation, or arrange for OEM warranty service if component is from another manufacturer.
- Provide the benefit of the coverage immediately.
- Treat all customers fairly and consistently.
For specific information regarding your warranty, or for more information regarding our warranties contact your nearest distributor.