Prime power means robust performance requirements. Cummins G-Drive engines give you the benefit of complete performance—even in challenging environments featuring high altitudes or high/low ambient conditions.
- Meet demanding regulatory requirements with emissions-compliant solutions for T4i, Stage IIIA and other standards.
- Gain the freedom to spec across geographies and terrains thanks to unaided cold start capability.
- Lower your fuel consumption requirements in prime applications with G-Drive’s world-class fuel system.
- Lessen the total costs of ownership and maintenance via longer lube oil and air filter service intervals, as well as extended overhaul periods (over 20,000 hours on some of Cummins’ most popular G-Drive engines).
- Eliminate the need to maintain more than one supply chain thanks to a complete range of products—from 10 to 2750 kVA Prime Power at 50 Hz and 9 to 2500 kWe Prime Power at 60Hz for Diesel G-Drive.
- Ensure high product quality and rigid engineering guideline adherence via close collaboration with dedicated Cummins application engineering teams.
- Increase self-reliance by taking advantage of training sessions organised at Cummins' plants around the world.
- Give your customers maximum uptime, easy access to parts, lower inventory requirements and service responsiveness anywhere in the world with Cummins’ unrivalled global service and support network.
- Select Gas G-Drive products, from 500 to 645 kWm Prime Power at 50Hz and 600 to 770kWm Prime Power at 60Hz, provide reliable power for locations with unstable grids for limited time prime power.