The X-Series has all the strength and reliability the genset industry has come to expect from the G-Drive range but in a smaller, lighter and more economical package. With direct fuel injection for a cleaner, quieter and more fuel efficient performance, a highly compact envelope and extremely low heat rejection, the engines in this series all offers a high degree of installation flexibility.
The X-Series is built to last, with a cast-iron block designed for durability and reliability. Design elements include:
- Bosch direct injection in-line pump for cleaner, more efficient fuel consumption.
- Parent bore block with deep, stiff crankcase and optimised rib arrangement to enhance strength and reduce noise.
- 12 volt electrics package as standard, with starter, alternator and fuel solenoid.
- Single spin-on oil filter and Fuel Filter
Coolpac products are supplied complete and factory fitted with cooling package and air cleaner for a complete power package. Each component has been has been specifically developed and rigorously tested for G-Drive products, ensuring high performance, durability and reliability.
Service and Support
G-Drive products are backed by an uncompromising level of technical support and after sales service, delivered through a world class service network.
To protect public health and conserve our planet's natural resources, legislation from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and regulatory agencies in the European Union (EU) has, for the past decade, required that pollutants produced by diesel engines - such as nitrogen oxides (NOx), hydrocarbons (HC) and particulate matter (PM) - be reduced.
Throughout this time, Cummins Inc. has been at the forefront of the move to meet these new standards, becoming:
- the first manufacturer to introduce EPA Tier-2 and Tier-3 products to the market - ahead of the regulatory deadline;
- the first manufacturer to introduce EU Stage IIIA compliant generator-drive diesel engines to Europe;
- the leader in innovative emissions solutions that focus predominantly on in-cylinder design improvements to eliminate most of the NOx, HC and PM before they are formed.
As a result, our diesel engines are not only very clean, but also retain all of their performance advantages without exhaust after treatment strategies that add cost and complicate maintenance for end users.
- Mid-range (1.3 - 9L) medium-horsepower engines (16 to 476 hp), providing the broadest Tier 3 range which further reduce Tier 2 NOx levels by 38%
- Heavy duty (11 - 15L) 415 to 755 hp engines powering commercial operations
- High-horsepower (19 - 78L) 675 to 3700 hp at both 1500 and 1800 rpm, designed to meet Tier 2/Stage II emissions requirements for electronics and diagnostics, base engine and turbocharging, power cylinder and fuel systems
Specifications based on typical generator set output. For full specifications, view the PDF for a specific model above.
Cummins Power Generation provides the best warranty and extended warranty plan in the industry. You can expect Cummins Power Generation and its authorized warranty locations to:
- Stand behind Cummins Power Generation products.
- Repair all failures that are a result of defects in materials or factory workmanship by Cummins Power Generation, or arrange for OEM warranty service if component is from another manufacturer.
- Provide the benefit of the coverage immediately.
- Treat all customers fairly and consistently.
For specific information regarding your warranty, or for more information regarding our warranties contact your nearest distributor.