Film production crews can’t afford excessive noise or even a second of downtime—especially on location. Cummins G-Drive engines and cooling systems maximize power output in your package, while minimizing footprint and ensuring the lowest noise output.
- Meet demanding regulatory requirements with emissions-compliant solutions for T4i, Stage IIIA and other standards.
- Lower your fuel consumption requirements in prime applications with G-Drive’s world-class fuel injection system.
- Lessen the total costs of ownership and maintenance via longer lube oil and air filter service intervals, as well as extended overhaul periods (over 20,000 hours on some of Cummins’ most popular G-Drive engines).
- Eliminate the need to maintain more than one supply chain thanks to a complete range of products—from 10 to 2750 kVA Prime Power at 50 Hz and 9 to 2500 kWe Prime Power at 60Hz.
- Ensure high product quality and rigid engineering guideline adherence via close collaboration with dedicated Cummins application engineering teams.
- Increase self-reliance by taking advantage of training sessions organised at Cummins' plants around the world.
- Give your movie production customers maximum uptime, easy access to parts, lower inventory requirements and service responsiveness anywhere in the world with Cummins’ unrivalled global service and support network.