Welder applications demand maximum power with a minimal footprint. Cummins G-Drive engines meet clients’ needs on both fronts.
- Enjoy a compact solution for your package with the advantage of maximum power density.
- Always be ready for prime duty with G-Drive’s robust and reliable engine design.
- Lower your fuel consumption requirements in prime applications with G-Drive’s world-class fuel injection system.
- Lessen the total costs of ownership and maintenance via longer lube oil and air filter service intervals, as well as extended overhaul periods (over 20,000 hours on some of Cummins’ most popular G-Drive engines).
- Meet demanding regulatory requirements with emissions-compliant solutions for T4i, Stage IIIA and other standards.
- Ensure high product quality and rigid engineering guideline adherence via close collaboration with dedicated Cummins application engineering teams.
- Increase self-reliance by taking advantage of training sessions organised at Cummins' plants around the world.
- Give your welder customer's maximum uptime, easy access to parts, lower inventory requirements and service responsiveness anywhere in the world with Cummins’ unrivalled global service and support network.